istambayan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here is Janina’s Q&A at BB. Pilipinas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xtemplar
Walay Lingaw
xtemplar

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Here is Janina’s Q&A at BB. Pilipinas Empty
PostSubject: Here is Janina’s Q&A at BB. Pilipinas   Here is Janina’s Q&A at BB. Pilipinas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:58 am

Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?
Janina San Miguel: Fine.
Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?
Janina San Miguel: No, I don’t feel any pressure right now.
Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.
Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivian Tan.
Vivian Tan: Good Evening.
Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.
Vivian Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?
Janina San Miguel: Well, my family’s role for me is so important b’coz there was the wa- they’re, they was the one who’s… very… Hahahaha… Oh I’m so sorry, Ahhmm… My pamily… My family… Oh my god.. I’m… Ok, I’m so sorry… I… I told you that I’m so confident… Eto, Ahhmm, Wait… Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b’coz I’m only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the top 10. Hmmm, so… but I said that my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

Janina almost answered the question in Filipino with long pauses in between. Aside from winning the Bb. Pilipinas 2008 - Miss World title, she also won two special awards in the Bb. Pilipinas 2008 pageant - Best in Swimsuit and Best in Long Gown.
Back to top Go down
https://istambayan.forumotion.com
xtemplar
Walay Lingaw
xtemplar

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Here is Janina’s Q&A at BB. Pilipinas   Here is Janina’s Q&A at BB. Pilipinas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:58 am

komentaryo here are welcome!
what can you say about Janina?
Back to top Go down
https://istambayan.forumotion.com
hazze
Permi Hatagan Trabaho
hazze

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Here is Janina’s Q&A at BB. Pilipinas   Here is Janina’s Q&A at BB. Pilipinas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:32 pm

maka highblood.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is Janina’s Q&A at BB. Pilipinas   Here is Janina’s Q&A at BB. Pilipinas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is Janina’s Q&A at BB. Pilipinas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
istambayan :: Tambayan Center :: Jokes Here-
Jump to: